J&BBooks' Letterboxing Adventures

J&BBooks are a husband and wife team in Southeastern Michigan who want to share their letterboxing stories and pictures with everybody! Enjoy! Currently: P(10), F(300), X(28)

Name:
Location: Southeastern Michigan

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Potato Creek Pictures


Yes, I am rather slow at getting my pictures actually off of the camera.. so here are a few pictures from our trip a few weeks ago. At the top is me and B looking pretty darn cute :-), next is B and our pals J&S at a grape arbor that we visited on one of the boxes, then, of course, J&S looking pleased with themselves after discovering how much fun boxing is... In the last pic, which was the last box of the day, we all pause at the "arch" as recommended by the clues!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY J! Nice blog (and my, aren't those two in the third picture cute?).
We got a few stamps already out here and, even more exciting: I carved my first stamp! It's just our initials, but it was fun and I'm planning to do more soon. There are a lot of boxes out this way, but I am bummed about the placement of the SB urban boxes - I guess we'll do those when we go back at Christmas time. (She actually made SB sound like an interesting place to visit). I hope we can meet up when you're out this direction next month - there are sooo many boxes in the region to choose from.
S.
(oh, and did you ever hear from A.J. about where the palm tree went to? We had some trouble with a box in Saugatuck and never heard back from the placer about what we did wrong. I was kind of bummed about that, since the person in question presented herself as totally open to emails).

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home