J&BBooks' Letterboxing Adventures

J&BBooks are a husband and wife team in Southeastern Michigan who want to share their letterboxing stories and pictures with everybody! Enjoy! Currently: P(10), F(300), X(28)

Name:
Location: Southeastern Michigan

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Underwater letterboxing

I just discovered Bindle Babe's new letterbox, Haunted Shipwreck , which is underwater. Yes, you have to go diving to get to this one. I am in awe... and a little jealous, because there is no chance I will ever get it. J and long exposures underwater don't mix. Snorkeling is about the most I can handle! Maybe somebody will place a box that can be reached by snorkelers...? More my style!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Why don't you guys place one!!! : )

Doglvrs

5:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are actually on the brink of being ready to place a box; the stamp is carved, the logbook ready, the story composed. All we need to do is find time to plant it! We are hoping for Sunday afternoon. And it will NOT be wunderwater! :-)
J&BBooks

5:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It would be nice if I could type! Wunderwater? What the heck is that? ;-) And me being an editor and all...

5:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home